Friday, April 16, 2010

Shepherds in town!





We enjoyed the Shepherds being in town. Jonathan loved having extra friends to play with! We were finally able to met Dustin, Nicki's Fiance, we thought that he was great and approve of her pick! We had a little BBQ when they were here at my parents house to met Dustin and then they told their story. It was so fun to hear them tell it and see how in love they are! Jonathan could sleep much while they were here. He waited up for them and woke up early! This is one of the great dessert that we had that night (but my Mom made it again that weekend cause it was so GOOD!) I am so excited to go to Nicki's wedding in Washington DC, we plus Nicki have been waiting for the right one to come along and here he is! May 22nd here we come!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So if his family is from Hurricane and lived in Mesa a long time ago, then they lived by us growing up and we good friends with my parents. But it might be a different family!

shepherdhealth said...

I feel so left out you got to meet Dustin before I did. I'm excited to see you guys at the wedding.

Megan said...

That dessert looks GOOOOD!