Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Breakfast in Bed
This is how cute my Husband is! Dave was getting Sarah dressed. I never thought that he would attempt her hir. I was out in the front area of the house and I just keep hearing "I tried, I tried" I come to see Sarah's hair like this. It just made me laugh, he picked out the bow and everything on his own! What a good Daddy! I love you sweetie!
They loved his tie!
Happy Fathers Day! I made a breakfast in bed for Dave. Jonathan was right there with me to bring it in and he loved it. Jonathan made this tie for Daddy! It was way cute! Daddy was a sport and took pictures in his tie! Dave is such a great Daddy! They love to spend time with Daddy and love that they have certain days with Daddy! Thank you for all that you do for our family!
I am thankful for my Father, who is such a great Dad! I am thankful for how giving he is and always trying to support me and our family. He is such a great Papa. I took this picture a while back that Papa was playing in the backyard with about at least 8 grand kids and he was chasing them and pushing them on the swings! He is such a great Papa- Jonathan would agree with that one!

1 comment:

Jessica Munk said...

Great tie! The boys kept taking all the foam pieces off ours! :)