Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sisters Weekend

Eating out good ol' shakes
Making our signs
Tickets to the play
At the play

Sisters weekend- was at the end of August (I just got the pictures so I thought that I would put them on my blog). It was all the sisters, sisters-in-laws, and Mom (although Liz couldn't make- we missed her hopefully next year!) We went up to Bear Lake on Thursday and stayed till Saturday. This was my first time away from Jonathan, which was nice. But I missed both my boys a lot.

We made signs for our homes. We eat, swam, and just hung out (we helped mom relax and enjoy herself). We discussed a book that we read during the year, we that we could be better mothers and I brought home ideas to share with Dave. We went to a Mel-a-drama, this year it was a lot of fun. On our way out we went and had famous Raspberry shakes! It was a lot of fun to be with just sisters and talk and enjoy each other company. We are glad that Marcie made it all the way up here from Texas!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool that you guys do this every year. Glad you all had fun! And yes those Raspberry Shakes are the best!

the DeCampos Family said...

That is so fun. I am jealous of you guys. We have tried planning one of those but it never worked out.