Friday, June 19, 2015

Last Day of School




Sarah's class... Sarah had a wonderful teacher this year, Mrs.  Hansen was new to the school this year...and I had the opportunity to pick who Sarah should have....from the things that were said and her characteristic I felt that she was the best fit for Sarah...I was leery about it though... she was an AWESOME fit for Sarah and just did awesome with her!  I was also worried about Sarah and making friends...but in a blessing at the start of  the school year I was reassured that Sarah would have close friends that would love her...and by the end of the year she had a few friends that she LOVED.... Evelyn, Alexia, Neevah. Which I was very thankful for.
Jonathan had a good year and enjoyed his teacher... of course she was not as amazing as Mrs. Jordan but we were thankful for a good teacher for him!


No comments: