Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 1 of our trip back East

My wonderful friend, Liz, brought us a little care package and we just loved it...it was so helpful little treats to things to do!

The night before we left...we got all the food and last little things together...Jonathan was wonderful and helped so much since Dave had to work late.


We are a straight through to our destination kind of family...so I had all the food together so we only had to stop for gas and the bathroom.


We left at 4 am and the kids were up and super excited to go on a trip!  They did really well...by the end Henry was screaming from being excited that we put a show on for our sanity.


There were lots of Tolls on the way out and back...we decided that next time we go back East we will get a EZ-pass so that it is half the price and we can keep driving!

We try to keep of media while we travel and on the way there we did pretty good considering a 17 hour drive!

We loved all the bridges that were out East!


On the way out I was pretty tried...it is hard work getting everything together for a long trip!  But I am thankful for a husband that drives the entire trip so I can rest up when I can!

No comments: