Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sarah's 6th Birthday!

Sarah couldn't wait to turn 6, she was SOOO EXCITED!  (There is an over abundance of pictures; but it makes me so happy to look at how happy she was on her Birthday.)  So about a week before her birthday she asked for a cape just like Anna from Frozen.  I wasn't going to do it and wait for Halloween, but she hadn't asked for really anything else.  So I did it and you will see, it was worth it! We got this art easel for free; awesome huh! 



Trying to find her cake (one of our favorite traditions)

Daddy made these for her Birthday party and this is the first time she saw them!

She found it!


Olfa!

She loved it!

Enjoying a present from Destiny, our friend.  She even gave Sarah her Anna's dress.  Sarah was thrilled!

As you can till she put it right on!  Since we were using Olfa for the Birthday cake; I made a yummy ice cake pie!

I just love that face!

My sweet Sarah!


There she is thrilled and is being Anna! 






Had to put on the outfit Grammy and Papa gave her; she just loved it!  Oh and the bear!

In Heaven, playing with her Bunnies and Anna and Elsa!  What a great Birthday!

No comments: