Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beginning of April

The day after we got home from Texas we receive this beautiful flower arrangement from a students family that Dave is teaching.  Seminary has defiantly been a learning and growing experience for both Dave and I!
Henry started to stand the first week in April; it has been so fun to watch him progress with standing and then walking!

We loved Conference and the Spiritual uplift that we felt and to be better disciplines of Christ!  The kids did so well trying to watch; the first session was the best!

We went to the library that morning before conference, and during the break of conference Jonathan read the entire time!  He is into comic books!


Our Traditional tent for Conference.

Spring is starting to come and so spring cleaning has begun!

A while back I felt inspired to start reading Little House on the Prairie Series to Sarah.  We have just loved it.  (I read it before when Sarah was littler but now she can understand it better)  She also watches the series on the TV so she can understand more fully.  Sarah just loves to pretend to be Ma or Laura and play with Baby Carrie or Charles.  This is a Fire that Gordon and Sarah made to keep baby Carrie warm.

These two can play great one minute and then be at each others throat the next. 

To prepare for Easter this year I made this fun activity with symbols, scriptures, and Easter egg.  It was great to read about Christ's crucifixion and then triumphing over death and rising from the dead!

I just love this, this is one of my favorite quotes from Conference that just hit home for me.  Life can be overwhelming, so many things to do but these are the most important and essential things we need to be doing!

This little guy got shots the day before and just wasn't feeling well.  I was trying to finish a chore and then I was going to get Henry and put him to bed....I guess I took too long!

Sarah helping and doing her favorite responsibility!

No comments: