Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 2



Well, that morning we got up and had breakfast.  And I took Jonathan to go potty, it is very far away to the bathrooms but we found a shortcut.  Jonathan and I came back and Dave asked me if Sarah was with us.  I said we didn't see her.  So I went back using the shortcut making sure I didn't over look her.  Which she wasn't there.  I went back and said a silent prayer, and I knew where she was.  So I took the long way.  And there she was, there are two paths to take and she was confused on which one to take.  She told me she got on her knees and prayed that I would come, She said "I scared, I got on my knees and prayed". My sweet Sarah.








Tadpoles!  They had a blast!









Throwing rocks!







We found a little island to explore, it was great!






More tadpoles!





We went up the shore to Marquis, it was great- but cold!






We had dinner and then smores! A great treat!





No comments: