Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happenings (Beginning of June)


So I am finally starting the fun summer we have had!  Here is just things that we were up to at the beginning of June!

This was Sarah last day of school, she came home with a bag full of goodies, she had a great teacher!
Gordon climbed into Henry's crib and I guess he wanted to hold him!  He loves Henry!

Sarah has a hard time waking up, we were so glad that school was done so we didn't have to force her out of bed in the mornings!
We were given killer chocolate cake!  Gordon LOVED it!

Our Handsome Gordon!

Sarah in some new PJ's that we got at a garage sale, we love them here!  Overall they are wonderful!
Jonathan is such a helper, feeding Henry for me well I get dinner ready!  What am I going to do without him this year?  It will be good to train the next one!!
Yes this is our cute poser!  Two of her favorite buys of the day!
Another tooth gone!!
Out for a ride, just Jonathan and I!  We LOVED it!  Jonathan was in Heaven!
My sweet Henry!

No comments: