Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life around the house!

 My cute little guys!

 During spring break we worked on the letter S with Sarah, she now knows 9 letters!
 Watching the Garbage truck!
 Gordon just love Henry!  I love this picture!
 It is starting to feel warm for MN!
 We borrowed the jump rope, to remind us how high to jump when the prophet asks us to do something!
 Daddy made our traditional tent for General Conference!

 We got a space bin from the library, we really enjoyed it!
 Gordon telling secrets!
 Movie night!

 I JUST LOVE THIS FACE!!  He is 7 months on this picture!
 Our thumb suckers, that is all I can say!
 Helping Jonathan with his math!
 Something fun during quiet time!
 I just love this, Daddy is reading them all a book!

 Entertaining Henry!
 Playing school together!
 Watching the kids play on there bikes!
Gordon just LOVES Strawberries!

No comments: