Monday, September 3, 2012

Us

I believe that I am around 29ish weeks!
Dave's Birthday
 This is the blanket I made for our little guy!
Going to some falls to cool off!
Going on a family bike ride, Jonathan's first long ride on the bike trail!
Dave has been busy with work, and working a little bit with a side job!  This keeps him busy, he also been recently called to work in the elders quorum presidency.  Dave enjoys being home on his days off and doing fun things as a family.  He helps where he can, which is a big help.
I have been keeping busy with getting ready for school for the kids.  I finally finished a baby quilt for our baby boy!  I think that it turned out good.  Things are doing well with our baby boy, and we are very thankful!  I started the magic potion this week, hoping for an easier birthing time.  And I am down to weekly appointments, which means that he is coming sooner then later!  I am thankful this time around that I am not working at the hospital (a big blessing), and doing PRN and on call with a home health agency- I feel that it has helped make this pregnancy so much more easier!  Well until this week and it seems as though I had the stomach flu and then starting a cold!  I am really ready to be done now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great job on the blanket!!