Tuesday, September 4, 2012

RANDOM

 He just loves his build a bear, he tells me that almost every other day.  I think that one thing that he loves is that he worked hard for something that he really wanted  and was important to him!  Which makes me happy!
 Yes this is how we find Sarah sometimes when she has finally fell asleep!
 Our sweet Gordon sleeping after a long day at church!
 Jonathan being a good big brother feeding him chocolate cake, Gordon has a little sweet tooth!
 We found this dinosaur at a garage sale and they all love it!
 Everyone helping momma get ready for the baby, sorting diapers!  And yes Gordon found his own spot all by his self.  He is becoming such a big boy!
 This is how everyone has felt in the last three weeks.  We have had the stomach flu around here.  Dave is the last to get it, and trying to recover from it right now.  Last week I was miserable and wanting the baby to be HERE.  But now I am thankful since Dave is sick.  I would rather wait till he is better.
Our cute boy enjoying a snack before bed!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good job getting caught up!