Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random and New Years Eve

These are the quilts that I made for Sarah and Jonathan. I thought they turned out well, next time I would change a few things. But this was my first time making twin quilts (with my mom's help).


Dave using his new grill!

We went up to the Bean museum with Grandma and Grandpa. The kids enjoy looking at all the different animals.

Daddy reading to the kids in Sarah's new tent!
Jonathan stayed with me to make the appetizers for the New Years Eve Party. He is a great helper!
That afternoon we met up with Becky and Josh, Grandma and Grandpa at the Dino Museum and the kids just LOVE this museum!










Boots!!



We finished up with ice cream cones and I got a Hot Chocolate float. It was GREAT!
It was fun together!

1 comment:

Becky said...

We sure had a lot of fun with you guys, it was good to see you!