Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

We had a great Christmas! I just love Sarah's and Jonathan's excitement!
Santa came!











Jonathan was so excited!

Love the smiles!
Sarah LOVED her scooter! the first thing she said when she walked in the room was "LOVE IT"! It was so fun to watch Jonathan and Sarah see what Santa brought!

Jonathan loved his fire truck!
Santa even brought a play tent! The kids love!
Excited about her candy!

This was Jonathan's big present and he couldn't wait to open it!
I made Sarah and Jonathan matching quilts for there bunk beds.


Jonathan loves buzz, and loved his pjs!
Done opening presents and watching Beauty and the Beast!
Dave got me a signed copy of Greg Olson calendar, I love his work!

She just couldn't get enough of it!


Singing carols and just couldn't get enough of Grandma and Grandpa!

Jonathan loves his light saber!

I love my apron!
Kristi made matching ones for both Sarah and I, can't you tell I love it!

Showing hers off!
We gave Grandma and Grandpa a new camera!
Some of us got Dad a gps, he loved it! Don't you love his hat? I do!
Acting out the nativity! Jonathan was a shepherd!

Everyone that was there for Christmas!
Then we did our wishes. Jonathan said he was thankful for Grandpa!
It was very sweet!

No comments: