Monday, December 24, 2007

Update

Here is me and my belly! There were a few people that wanted to see how big I am. I can say that I am big this time. Last time I felt big, but I wasn't this time I am!
I had a Christmas recital. This is my teacher and I. I can say that I did better then last recital. Although there was a few mess ups, but not that noticeable. All the participants had to sit next to each other, and when I sat down. I had forgot my music that I memorized, I get so nervous. But, each time will get better (at least I hope!)
This probably isn't the best picture- but this is Jonathan's first time eating a Santa cookie! We made a lot on Wednesday, and ever since then he has been pointing at them to eat. I finally gave in yesterday for breakfast. Yep for breakfast (only a hat), Jonathan has a hard time eating so I basically let him eat what ever he wants! He loved it he basically ate the frosting and sugar!
Isn't Jonathan so handsome! I think so, this is a 12 month old outfit I thought that I would try it on him, everything fits (the pants are a little big- thank Heavens for cloth diapers or he would be in 6-9 month clothes) Thanks Aunt Linda for the adorable outfit, he wore it to Church for the first time on Sunday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Jonathan is a dorable. He is getting bigger each time I see him. He is going to love Christmas this year. Grandma Harris loves him so much.

the DeCampos Family said...

U look so cute!!! I love the red sweater.... How much longer do you have?? Hope you guys had a good Christmas

Julia said...

I'm impressed that you've still managed to keep up with piano. I wish I were as diligent. The pretzels were amazing! I hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Farr Family said...

You look cute and I can't believe you only have a month left. Time is flying. Jonathan looks adorable all dressed up. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

Lindsey said...

Such Darling picts! You look great pregnant. Jonathan is SOO handsome. I can't wait to meet him one of these days. Happy New Year. Thanks for keeping in touch!

Hansen Fam said...

You look so great!! How far along are you?? Jonathan looks so adorable in that chuch outfit!! Hope you are having a great holiday!

the DeCampos Family said...

Yeah I got my shoes last Saturday. I also got a confirmation, I believe, the same day that I ordered my shoes. And an email with the tracking information. I know that a pair of shoes that I had ordered I guess werent in stock so they sent me an email letting me know as well as with a credit. I already deleted my emails to see if there is a number to call. But I would call the number from the website and ask them. Also check to see if the deducted the amount off your card. Good luck. Hope you get them. I really like mine.

Wendi and Matt said...

When are you due?? your boy is so cute! i love the Christmas tree in the background of you its way cute!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Shirlene!! Isn't it today!! Just thinking of you! Hope you are feeling good. You are the cutest ever! Thanks for being a great friend!