Monday, December 17, 2007

Tagged

Well I have been tagged by Marcie and Kristi- I am not so much into them but I figure that if I am tagged by two people then I have to do it!

A. Each player has to list 6 facts/habits about themselves
B. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names

1. I love to feel fit! I can't wait till I can go back to running and biking!

2.I love to surprise my husband. I love making one of this favorite meals or goodies. Or doing something around the house that he has been able to get to!

3. I love to have projects- I enjoy feeling that I am accomplishing something for myself besides being a mother, wife, or working.

4. I love to take naps. I am having a hard time weaning Jonathan from his two naps. Cause one nap I take with him and the other nap I do something that I need/want to do!

5. I love Christmas! Although I miss California, I love having snow on the ground, it make it feel like Christmas!

6. I love to blog/ read blogs. I love to keep up with whats going on with friends and families and not have to call them all the time. I do check my list of blogs daily or even more sometimes. I guess you could say I am addicted. I am trying to have my sister do a blog- everyone else has one. I know she will do it one day!

Well, I tag Julia, Lindsey, and Jessica

1 comment:

Julia said...

I can relate to the projects and staying fit items for sure. We really need to run together after this baby comes. I love that you love surprising Dave. I need to be better at trying to make Ryan's day. I'm probably always waiting for him to make mine :( I'm glad you take naps, especially while your pregnant. You need it.