Monday, June 18, 2007

Piano Recital


About a week 1/2 ago I had my first piano recital. I was very nervous- but I guess I did okay. I have been playing for about a 1 1/2 years. I have gotten a lot better, I can play a few church songs and other random song. But my main problem is that when I have people listen to me I just mess up! But I am sure that I will get better as time goes.
Well, Megan and I had our last piano lesson this past Friday! She is a wonderful teacher, she was very patient with me. When I started to cry she knew that she needed to not push so hard. Megan is great- I will miss her as a teacher and having her around. After the baby is born she is moving to Ohio! Good luck and Thanks Megan!

1 comment:

Julie Jan said...

I am jealous that you took lessons. That is one thing I wish I did when I was younger. I guess we are never too old. I am sure you did great at your recital!!