Saturday, June 2, 2007

Learning to Play



Jonathan is learning to play by himself, it is so nice. He loves his exersauser and learning that while he is on his tummy and can try to reach for things. On Thursday I had to work do Dave was home with Jonathan, and he was able to mop the floor cause Jonathan just played. It was a nice surprise for me! He loves the bath and his rubber ducky. After I clean him, then he just plays and sucks on the ducky. He is learning to sit up in the bath but it is slippery! He is so cute in the bath. I sometime give him 1-2 baths a day cause he loves it and depending on how he smells.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it nice when they learn it is OK to play by themselves. Makes life great for Mom and Dad. Glad he is doing great!

Amy said...

Isn't it grat when they learn it is OK to play by themselves. Makes Mom and Dad's life a little easier. He is so cute eating his duckie!

the DeCampos Family said...

I love when they can play by themselves. It actually you can get things done around the house!!! I haven't gotten the cloth diapers yet. We moved but I want to look at it this week. I will let you know. Thanks again for your help with that!

Anonymous said...

I showed the pics of Baby Jonathan to Landon and Blake. They couldn't believe how much bigger he is.
We will see "y'all" soon!

Farr Family said...

He is so cute playing with the duck in the bath. We just started putting Dallin in one of those bath tubs. He now enjoys bath time more so we might be like you and give him more each day. He looks like he is a happy boy!

Julie Jan said...

I love bath time too! Especially when they are more independent and can play in it.