Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Our trip out to Utah (when it all began)

So we decided to change our plans for our family trip and head to Utah to be there before Dads Surgery scheduled on July 3rd.  So we left on July 1st after Dave worked and drove through the night.  Dave drove most of the 20 hour drive but I did drive a handful of hours.  It was long, but I am so glad we drove through the night so we didn't have to answer the question when are we going to be there hundreds of time.  We did great timing cause we only stopped for the bathroom or to get gas.  We got into town around noon time and all I wanted to do was go and sleep.  But we went and saw Dad first...although he didn't feel great with that tube in his nose, he still teased and tickled like Papa always does!  It was so good to see him and be there.  After we went and saw Mom at work and she treated us to lunch at the Cannon center with Jeff and Marcie with the boys, Craig, and us.  The kids loved all the selections and options.  That night before the surgery the next day we had a family picture with everyone.  I will upload the others once I can.  But I have one with Dad and Mom for now.  The kids were so happy to be with there cousins, to be with Papa... especially Sarah! (This is so hard to look through pictures and write...but I know I need to do it)













No comments: