Sunday, February 3, 2013

Enjoying life in MN

 Jonathan has really been enjoying puzzles these day!
 Sarah getting her second medal!
 Jonathan working on his Narina lapbook, he was just loving it.  He told me that he wanted to save his lapbook so he could show it to his kids!
 Sarah came home and wanted in on the fun, so she colored the front page and was thrilled.  Sarah can now count to 13, and can identfy s, a and r.  I am very proud of her little steps.  I think that she is really enjoying school.  Which makes me happy, although when she gets home and I am still working with Jonathan she wants to do school with me too!
 We made turkish delights like Edmund ate in the book!

 Jonathan gave them a thumbs up!
Sarah I don't think cared for them!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So fun to see what you are doing!! We love you! Grammy and PaPa