Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sarah


I am 3 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is: Corn
My favorite show to watch is: Mary Poppins
I love when I get to read: The Strawberry Shortcake books
The best thing about preschool is: Playing with Play doh
The worst thing about school is: Sitting Still
The coolest person on earth is: Teacher
I am really super good at: Big Sister
My favorite color is: Pink
The best place in the world to be is: Being at home & singing song, esp Popcorn
When I grow up I want to: Have Babies
If I could do one thing all day long it would be: Play with my Baby
I really, really do not like to eat: My veggies
My best friend is: Abby
3 words that tell about me: Helper, Independent, Loving
This year I hope to learn: Learn more words and understand more!

(Mommy Helped Sarah fill this out)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love this and Sarah's picture!