Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playin' in the Dyer




Well, today I was called off from work. So Dave and I were both home. I was getting ready for the day. And Dave was going to feed Jonathan. Well, Jonathan is our little explorer. We usually keep the door closed so he doesn't get hurt. But, Dave had just took some laundry out of the dyer. Jonathan likes to stand at the dyer and bounce. I thought that is what he was doing when Dave told me to come look. I couldn't believe that he climbed into the dyer. (He doesn't usually play in the dyer!)

8 comments:

Marcie Kump said...

It's like a baby hamster wheel! :)

Amy said...

Kids know how to have fun! He looks like he is having a blast.

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh my goodness. Those are really cute pictures. It's funny how they find the strangest things to play with.

Wendi and Matt said...

He is so cute!

Lindsey said...

No Way!! Those are so stinkin cute. Jonathan is soo snuggles. I love it!! Cute fam picts too. That is my favorite part of Utah in the Fall--the leaves are gorgeous by the mountain. I am jealous. Such a cute family.

MPk said...

What a smart kid- that plays look like a blast to play in!

MPk

Julie Jan said...

That is so funny! My boys haven't done that one yet. Whatever makes them happy right??

Farr Family said...

I love the pictures. The things that entertain them!!!!