Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BOY or GIRL?

Well, for those that do not know. We are expecting! We are very excited! Although I can say I am not sure how I will do with two- but I am up for the challenge. Jonathan is doing very well- he is very independent and so happy these days. We aren't sure of the exact date that we are due. But, we are told February (I love my doctor, if anyone is looking for one and delivers at Utah Valley- let me know). At the end of the month we have our ultrasound, we hope for good news this time. But I feel- that this one want give us stress us Jonathan's pregnancy did. I am already showing and that is a good sign also! At my four month appointment, the MD said that it is a boy (from the heart beat), but last appointment he said it was a girl. Both times he said that we can't tell from that and just laughed!

11 comments:

Julia said...

What!! I had no idea! You are already more than four months along! How old will Jonathan be? I am so excited/terrified for you :) How are you feeling? I am excited to hear about the basketball.

Julia said...

I don't know what I was thinking when I finished that comment, apparently basketball. But of course I meant that I'm excited to hear about the ultrasound. :)

Amy said...

Yay, I am glad you are doing well. Isn't it nice to have a good doctor. I absolutly love mine. You feel so protected and secure knowing he/she is the best. Do you have a preference on the sex?

Kristin and Jason said...

I think that you should have a boy because it would be fun for jonathan once he gets a little older, but girls are so fun. I can't wait till you find out, that is one of the best parts!

the DeCampos Family said...

ok that totally stinks. They couldn't tell what Kennedy was and I was so mad at the time. But when I was in labor it made it even more fun. Although we had a feeling she was a boy and at my shower got more "boyish" looking things. Oh well, so maybe you should have it be a surprise???

Kayla said...

That is so exciting! You will have to keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! Such an exciting time. I wish we could have seen you when we were there last week. But we'll be back in a couple months!

Marcie Kump said...

We are hoping that you have a boy. Landon and Blake have so much fun together.

Megan said...

I think it will be a boy! Man, Jonathan is SO cute.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you!! You will LOVE having two! Jonathan will be so happy for a little friend to play with. How neat!! You are the greatest mom I am sure!

Farr Family said...

Yea!! We are so excited for you! It would be easier if it was a boy since you have all the stuff but we are hoping it's a girl! How fun for you guys! Congrats!